- 8 miles / 15 minutes drive from South Farm
- Private access and off street parking
- One bedroom annex (King size bed)
- Arrange transfers to & from South Farm
- Complimentary tea & coffee available
- Flexible check in where possible
- 11:00am check out
The Little Hop House has a fully fitted kitchen, living room, large bedroom and bathroom, making this unique space perfect for staying in whilst visiting South Farm.
A log burner and under floor heating will ensure your stay is cosy and snug even in winter months.
The Little Hop House is in the garden of a family home.
The Village of Gamlingay, mentioned in the doomsday book has many amenities including LJ`S Cafe and Woodview Farm shop which both provide a great breakfast for that morning after the wedding!
Alternatively you can relax in the morning and cook your own breakfast in the fully fitted kitchen.