The South Farm Difference
- Exclusive use of our unique wedding venue and gardens in their entirety for your wedding or celebration
- Family run, friendly and dedicated team on hand to ensure your big day is perfectly tailored to your exact requirements
- A stunning range of ceremony and reception options including the spectacular Tudor Barn, beautiful garden Summerhouse, intimate Drawing Room and lovely Old Dairy
- Outstanding food, widely acclaimed, largely organic and home grown with extensive menu choices and flexibility
- Expansive small-holding with gorgeous rare-breed animals, a charming collection of Romany Caravans, and our very own authentic Thai Tuk-Tuk amongst just some of the lovely features to enjoy
Farmhouse, Barns & Gardens
The beautiful Farmhouse borders a barnyard of listed timber framed barns, all lovingly restored and home to our friendly rare-breed farm animals. Idyllic gardens of 20 acres encircle the buildings, giving way to an organic smallholding, nature reserve and woodland.
Don’t just take our word for it though, take a look at our Venue Tour Video to see what South Farm can offer! Filmed by Spatz Films Wedding Videography
A Family Affair
Over 40 years the Paxman family have turned South Farm into an Eco-friendly family run enterprise. Combining a perfect setting with superb catering, year round home grown produce, flexible service and complete privacy to create a truly intimate wedding venue.
A range of options
Seating up to 146 for a formal Wedding Breakfast in the Tudor Barn and up to 200 for Parties.
Ceremonies can take place outdoors in our Summerhouse or indoors in the intimate Drawing Room, Old Dairy or grand Tudor Barn. With a luxurious Bridal Suite, 4 additional bedrooms and a unique fleet of Romany caravans and Showman’s wagons we can accommodate up to 24 guests with any number of campers welcome too. We also have Fen Bridge Farm, located just over a mile away from South Farm on the same road, Fen Bridge Farm offers three more fantastic bedrooms for family and friends of couples getting married at South Farm.