The property has it’s own wood burner, kitchenette with fridge, oven and washing machine as well as an en-suite shower and toilet.
The property is suitable for children and owner Tory McKenzie is a trained nanny, Tory is able to provide a baby sitting service if you wish to stay longer at your celebration. Please do just ask to see her qualifications, these can be sent upon booking or enquiry.
Tory has 6 years experience working with young children as well as two of her own, so she is able to provide a cot, high chair and if you forget something during your stay then she is sure she can provide you with it!
All linen and towels come included within the room, fresh milk and the essentials are in the kitchen for you upon arrival and a hot breakfast can be catered for the following morning if required. Please let us know of any dietary requirements before arrival.
To summarise what Kingston Barn can offer you:
- Unlimited BT WiFi
- Wood burning stove with wood provided
- Hot breakfast on request
- 10 minute drive from South Farm
- Child Friendly, with baby sitting service provided for an additional cost of £6 per hour, payable on check out
- Pet Friendly, we can provide Kennels if needed, or you are welcome to bring your dogs into the property, all we ask is you respect our home and treat it as your own
- We do have a young family on site and neighbours so would appreciate minimal noise on return from the event
- En-suite, fresh towels and linen provided