When it comes to creativity we think out the box… Frolic on the lawns with our flock of flamingos, dance under our festoons and lanterns, put our DIY skills to good use and be guided by our fabulous rustic signage, if it’s a pinch of quirky you’re after then please get in touch.
The service we offer is unique and personal to you but to help here’s a little Fleur de Lace/Client scenario….
- We email, discuss initial ideas and plan to meet
- We say hello (I always do an awkward should we shake hands thing – years in the business and it still baffles me what’s over friendly)
- We walk around and discuss ideas. I help with any thoughts on what you could do, quantities of items needed, where you could put things etc.
- I’ll email you over all costings and we look to put together your own Fleur de Lace package
- Wedding Eve arrives or the morning of the big day, (you’re somewhere with your wedding party. Brides – having your hair and nails done. Grooms- doing what you do!) I’m putting all the details together. Working with the team at South Farm to create your perfect day
We try and make the process from ‘design’ through to the big day as easy and stress free as possible, working within budgets and creating BEAUTIFUL occasions.
Signage, Easels, Festoons and Fairylights, Frames, Lawn Games, Photo Booth Props, Vintage Suitcases, Ribbon backdrops, Ribbon chair decoration, Blackboards, Paper lanterns, Vintage glassware, Blankets, Vintage Tea Set, Bunting, Garlands, Flamingos, Festival Flags and so much more!
We share loads on our social media pages. Have a look and shout if there’s anything you see that tickles your fancies…
Facebook: find us here
Contact name: Alice V-Williams
* Please note Alice is only taking booking for dates up to Mid July 2023