If you would like to celebrate your wedding with those who are closest to you then we have created our reception packages just for you! A perfect way to celebrate your marriage after your ceremony our range of packages follow the current guidelines. Do give us a call if you would like to chat through any details – we’d love to hear from you!
Wedding Packages (inc. VAT)
|Drinks Reception & Meal||£3150||£3150||£3150||£3150||£3650||£4150||£3900|
|Drinks Reception, Meal & Evening||£3500||£3500||£3500||£3500||£4000||£4500||£4250|
Wedding Packages Include:
|Package||Drinks Reception & Meal Only||Drinks Reception, Meal & Evening|
|Number of all day guests (including couple)||15||15|
|Sparkling Wine, Bucks Fizz, Elderlinis, Mulled Cider, Mulled Wine or Bottled Beer for drinks reception||2 glasses per person||2 glasses per person|
|House Wine with meal||1/2 bottle per person||1/2 bottle per person|
|House Sparkling Wine for toasts||1 glass per person||1 glass per person|
|Wedding Breakfast in Tudor Barn||Three Course Seated Wedding Breakfast||Three Course Seated Wedding Breakfast|
|Speeches||In Tudor Barn||In Tudor Barn|
|After Dinner Tea & Coffee||Served in the Tudor Barn ||Served in the Old Dairy|
|Wedding Cake Cutting||Cake cut and served with coffee||Cake cut and served with evening food|
|Evening Reception||N/A||Your choice of Old Dairy or Tudor Barn|
|Evening Food||N/A||Your choice of Evening Street Food or Crusty Filled Baguettes|
|Accommodation||Use of the Coach House Suite and Tack Room for couple to get ready||The Coach House Suite for getting ready and included for overnight stay after Wedding|
Additional extras or upgrades such as canapés or drinks can be added and are charged at our standard rate
- 15 day guests excludes photographers, venue staff & third-party suppliers.
- Children’s meals are also available.
- Evening food will be served boxed or bagged for your guests.
- Full package cost is due on confirmation with any additions to be settled two weeks prior.
- You will need to provide a seating plan for the meal to us beforehand so we can lay out the room in advance, in family groupings, to facilitate social distancing guidelines.
- We will send you a copy of South Farm’s Covid-secure House Rules for you to send on to third parties i.e. your suppliers and your guests. This will include information about protocols at South Farm.
- Any suppliers will be required to provide to us their own ‘Covid-secure’ risk assessment and proof of liability insurance before they can attend.
- No evening entertainment such as bands and DJ’s are currently allowed.
- Please note after the event finishes (Meal only package) there will be no bar service available and all public areas will be closed for cleaning and sanitising and will be unavailable for use during the evening.
- Evening packages will stop serving alcohol at 10pm to adhere to the current guidelines.
- Additional onsite accommodation is bookable on request and charged at our standard rates (please note the Parrot Room and Fen Bridge Farm are not available & only three caravans will be in use to avoid guests sharing bathroom facilities).