We have created the perfect packages if you are considering a wedding ceremony & reception or a reception only for up to 30 guests under the guidelines from 17th May – 20th June 2021. Do give us a call if you would like to chat through any details – we’d love to hear from you!
Wedding Packages (inc.VAT)
|Ceremony, Drinks Reception & Meal||£4400||£4400||£4400||£4400||£4950||£5400||£4950|
|Drinks Reception & Meal||£4150||£4150||£4150||£4150||£4700||£5150||£4700|
Wedding Packages Include:
|Package||Ceremony, Drinks Reception & Meal||Drinks Reception & Meal|
|Number of all day guests (including couple)||30||30|
|Exclusive Hire Period||6 hours commencing 1 hour prior to Ceremony||4.5 hours commencing with guest arrival from off-site ceremony|
|Civil Ceremony (excludes Registrar’s fees)||Tudor Barn or Summer House||N/A|
|Sparkling Wine, Bucks Fizz, Elderlinis or Bottled Beer for drinks reception||2 glasses per person||2 glasses per person|
|House Wine with meal||1/2 bottle per person||1/2 bottle per person|
|House Sparkling Wine for toasts||1 glass per person||1 glass per person|
|Wedding Breakfast in Tudor Barn||Three Course Seated Wedding Breakfast||Three Course Seated Wedding Breakfast|
|Speeches||In Tudor Barn||In Tudor Barn|
|After Dinner Tea & Coffee||Served in the Tudor Barn||Served in the Tudor Barn |
|Wedding Cake Cutting||Cake cut and served with coffee||Cake cut and served with coffee|
|Extras||Garden Games & Croquet set for outside Drinks Reception||Garden Games & Croquet set for outside Drinks Reception|
|Evening Reception||Optional Evening Upgrade Available||Optional Evening Upgrade Available|
|Accommodation||The Coach House Suite & Tack Room for the Couple to get ready||N/A|
Additional extras or upgrades such as canapés or drinks can be added and are charged at our standard rate.
Canapes at £2.25 inc. VAT per canapé. All drinks prices and additional extras can be found in Prices
You can find details of canapes in our Menus section.
- 30 day guests including Couple – excluding officiants, photographers, venue staff & third-party suppliers.
- Ceremony Package includes Civil Ceremony in the Tudor Barn / Summerhouse to take place at 1pm, 2pm or 3pm (excludes Registrar’s fees).
- Timetable for the day is based on; Access for set up 11am, Ceremony 2pm, Drinks Reception 2.30pm, Wedding Breakfast 4.30pm, Guest Depart 7pm. Full Timetable for the day is available on request and may vary depending on the ceremony time.
- Summer House ceremonies are weather dependant and at the discretion of the Registrars on the day.
- It is your responsibility to book the Registrar for the ceremony (Cambridgeshire Registrars)
- Children’s Meals are also available.
- Table service will be available for additional drinks during the meal.
- A menu tasting will not be offered as part of the package cost.
- Full package cost is due on confirmation with any additions to be settled two weeks prior.
- You will need to provide a seating plan for both the ceremony (if held at South Farm) and meal to us beforehand so we can lay out the room in advance, in family groupings, to facilitate social distancing guidelines thus keeping risk to a minimum.
- We will send you a copy of South Farm’s covid-secure House Rules for you to send on to third parties i.e. your suppliers and your guests. This will include information about protocols at South Farm.
- Any suppliers will be required to provide to us their own ‘Covid-secure’ risk assessment and proof of liability insurance before they can attend so we would need details for any florist, musician, photography, videographer etc.
- Please note after the event finishes there will be no bar service available and all public areas will be closed for cleaning and sanitising and will be unavailable for use.
- Option available to use onsite accommodation overnight, including Coach House Suite. Accommodation is bookable on request and charged at our standard rates and includes breakfast the morning after the wedding day.
- Fen Bridge Farm Bed & Breakfast is unavailable.
- All current Government guidelines relating to covid safety measures or restrictions will have to be adhered to by all attending. These may include, but are not limited to, social distancing, the wearing of face coverings, no mingling, no dancing, curfews and testing.
Optional Evening Upgrade
If Guidelines allow and you wish to continue your Wedding Day past the main meal, then an Evening upgrade will be available at a cost of £500 (inc Vat) and would include the following:
- Exclusive Hire of South Farm extended for a further four hours – finishing no later than Midnight but please note no Evening Entertainment such as bands and DJ’s are currently allowed.
- Choice of Old Dairy of Tudor Bar for the evening. If you choose the Old Dairy we will serve drinks from the Granary Bar OR choose to spend your evening in the Tudor Barn and we will use the Main Bar to serve drinks.
- Your choice of Noodle Bar, American Diner, Kebab Bar or filled Baguettes served boxed or bagged.
- Use of the Coach House Suite for getting ready and overnight included as complimentary.
- Use of the Parrot Room will be made available on the Wedding Day morning for getting ready if holding the ceremony at South Farm.
- Other accommodation will be charged per room / Romany Wagon as per our standard rates.
- Fenbridge Farm is unavailable.
Timetable for the day with Evening Upgrade applied is based on: 11.00am Access to public rooms for setting up, 2.00pm Civil Ceremony in the Tudor Barn or Summerhouse, 2.30pm Drinks reception, 4.15pm Wedding Breakfast, 6.15pm Coffee served in the Old Dairy, 6.45pm Evening Reception in The Tudor Barn or Old Dairy, 8.30pm Evening Food Served, 11.00pm Guests Depart. Full timetable for the day dependent on ceremony time.
Events Research Programme
It is possible we may be permitted to host a larger number of guests or to relax certain restrictions if we are accepted to take part in a Covid testing trial as part of the ‘Events Research Programme’. Please see our Covid-19 Update page for more details. For this reason we have included a cost for additional guests in case we are accepted into this programme but please understand this is not guaranteed and further details will be provided when available.
- Cost for additional day time only guest – £75 (inc VAT)
- Cost for additional day and evening guests – £90 (inc VAT)