The South Farm Difference
Few other places offer such a mix of enchanting spaces to use on the day making us an ideal choice in your search for Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire or Cambridgeshire Wedding Venues.
- Exclusivity and flexibility: The choice of programme, food, drinks, decorations and entertainment rests with you.
- Home grown and organic: Both a wedding venue and organic smallholding, our food is outstanding, widely acclaimed, home grown and organic. Uniquely, booked couples are treated to an impressive complimentary food and wine tasting evening with over 40 different dishes to taste.
- The Tudor Barn: seats 146 guests for a formal Wedding Breakfast and holds 220 for an evening reception.
- Wide choice of ceremony options: outdoor weddings in the Summerhouse, or indoors, in the Drawing Room, the Old Dairy or the splendid Tudor Barn. Rain or shine, there is a perfect array of lovely spaces to use and enjoy.
- Luxury and unique accommodation: 24 guests can sleep in comfort, the more adventurous can camp or stay in one of our restored Gypsy Caravans whilst the bride and groom are treated to our luxury Bridal Suite.
South Farm offers the ideal setting for outdoor weddings in Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, and Hertfordshire.
South Farm is licensed for Wedding ceremonies and Civil Partnerships by Cambridgeshire County Council. Ceremonies must be booked with the Registrars as well as South Farm. For details click here. Blessings and other faith ceremonies may be held at South Farm subject to regulations and the Rabbi’s or Celebrant’s approval. For more info please see our Ceremony Guide.
Start planning your dream wedding now
Fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you with information tailored to you own requirements.
For more information, please complete our enquiry form. We aim to respond to all enquiries within 2 working days. If you have an immediate question, then please contact us by phone.
Tel: 01223 207581
Fax: 01223 208771
Enquiries: please fill in our enquiry form above.